Wednesday, October 8, 2008

On Sunday morning I woke up, fearing to look at my own reflection. Yet I did, it was not the greatest thing, but not the worst. Then again, I never bothered to turn on the light; not after what had occurred on the previous night. I took my bath and tried on various clothes. There was no make up or outfit that could possibly lift me out of this feeling. By mid day, I had a brake down, throwing thing and crying uncontrolibly. I think I had enough, my world the last few week has consist of nothing but my mirror and cyber space. I'm not making it to school, but the only ones who contacted me, where a couple enemies of mine always eager to start a fight. No wonder I'm having a break down. I fill as if my whole world is crashing down before me. My lifes not what I would have wished it to be. Not to forget, I missed allot of my life at ages 16-17. Never had much of a social life. Infact at sixteen I had none at all. Those years of my life are gone, though my mom reminds me that you can do the same thing at 18 and 19 that you can do in those times, I continue to be bothered by the blanks in those years. No prom, no friends, no school (homeschooling), simply no life and to depressed to learn how to drive.

I never did leave my house on Sunday, once again. Maybe Ill try again tommarown. Actuelly, Ill strive to make it to school.

No comments: